Ashley Mansur Photography has a new blog!

Well, I had a personal blog about a year ago, and it was so fun writing about life and documenting it in photos.  I have been gearing up to launch a new blog for Ashley Mansur Photography and decided to make my first entry with some family photos from Easter.  Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Easter!
So, every time I get to spend a holiday with my little cousins, I know I'm going to have a ball.  This Easter was no different.  It was a laid back day but that doesn't mean there was a shortage of cute kids, laughs, food, or drink.  We had it all.  I hope you had a lovely holiday/Sunday too.


My cousins decorated a bunny-shaped cake.  Here's before and after they worked their magic.


The adults enjoyed mimosas.



And there was enough lunch to feed an army!
(Grandma Nina's chicken 'n dumplings, kettle beef, cabbage casserole,
peas and carrots, mashed potatoes, and Rhodes rolls)


My cousin added to the festivities with her decorations.




Happy Easter, Leo!


And what would Easter be without an Easter Egg Hunt!
(Oops, he reached up for the egg perched on a branch and accidentally sent it plummeting to the ground.
It made a loud crunch as the hard-boiled shell cracked.)





What a catch!



The kids had fun hitting a butterfly-shaped pinata and watching the goodies shower down on them.
Of course, as the family photographer, I was loving the colors and their cute poses!


Poor butterfly pinata lost its wings AND its treats...

Happy Easter to All!

Comments

  1. Great blog, Ash. I will visit often. So keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, you have an amazing way of catching light and color. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you were still in iowa city, would like to take some glamor shots...let me know when next you're coming. Beautiful pics by the way...all your pics are always amazing..

    Victoria O.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment