I have been looking forward to this blog post ever since my good friend Laura called last summer to tell me she and her husband, Ryan, were pregnant with their first child. They are two of those people you just know will be naturals at the whole parenting thing because of the balance they strike in their own relationship and the seeming ease with which they interact with kids.
Even though I was anxiously awaiting the news that their baby was on its way, I found myself SHOCKED when I got the text message of baby Piper Lee's arrival TWO WEEKS EARLY.
I am so happy and honored that I was able to spend the day with my dear friends and their new little one on her fifth day of life. She is perfect as perfect can be, and I am so excited to introduce all of you to the beautiful and tiny Piper Lee!
Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.
Even though I was anxiously awaiting the news that their baby was on its way, I found myself SHOCKED when I got the text message of baby Piper Lee's arrival TWO WEEKS EARLY.
I am so happy and honored that I was able to spend the day with my dear friends and their new little one on her fifth day of life. She is perfect as perfect can be, and I am so excited to introduce all of you to the beautiful and tiny Piper Lee!
To Laura, Ryan, & Piper Lee: I can't express how happy I am for you and this exciting time in your lives. Know that I am over the moon for you! All My Love, Ashley.


















Thanks for sharing Ashley- your work is amazing. My eyes were filled with tears of joy as a scrolled through the photos.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Ashley, your pictures are amazing. Looks like Laura and Ryan are so in love with little Piper.
ReplyDeleteGreat work ashley! Beautiful family!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome...that's about all there is to say!
ReplyDeleteAsh, you have outdone yourself once again - these are incredible! I feel ilke I was there and you can truly see the love between parents and baby. They look so happy.
ReplyDelete