A Book Signing Event | "Red Roger" by Ben Capshaw

Ben Capshaw, a criminal defense attorney, retiree of the U.S. Navy Reserve, and author, has released his first novel, Red Roger, to rave reviews.  With unanimous ratings of five stars on Amazon.com, here is what a few readers have to say about Red Roger:

"This is a must read that should be on the bookshelf of every fan of suspense thrillers!" -Kelly J on Amazon
"It captured me on the first page, and I didn't want to put it down until I'd finished it!" -Susan N. Ostein on Amazon
"Talk about a page turner. This novel made me wish for the first time in my life that I was a speed reader, except that I didn't want it to end." -Courtney on Amazon
"I have never met Mr. Capshaw, but I am now a fan of his writing, and definitely look forward to his next novel." -ematmd on Amazon

And I was lucky enough to be the photographer at the recent Red Roger book signing event in St. Louis.

Author Ben Capshaw signs a copy of his book, Red Roger,
for a guest at his book signing event in St. Louis.


Books, beverages, and food at Author Ben Capshaw's Red Roger book signing party in St. Louis.


Author Ben Capshaw


Guests at Author Ben Capshaw's Red Roger book signing event in St. Louis.


Author Ben Capshaw's Red Roger book signing event in St. Louis.

Guests at Author Ben Capshaw's Red Roger book signing event in St. Louis.

Author Ben Capshaw signs copies of Red Roger for guests at his book signing event in St. Louis.

I can also tell you that I have read the book, and it is an engaging and fast-paced read!  If you like mystery thrillers, you will surely enjoy Red Roger.  I give it two thumbs up!

Comments