It has been rainy and chilly all weekend, but CHOCOLATE and FLOWERS have a way of making everything better. Here are a few fun, colorful shots I took while the weather kept us all inside.
 |
| A box of oversized, beautiful cupcakes from Jilly's Cupcake Bar & Cafe. |
 |
After the trip to the bakery for cupcakes, a stop by Hobby Lobby gave us these adorable mini cake plates for displaying each cupcake. |
 |
The weekend also involved a trip to Trader Joe's for piling up on chocolate. You never know what you might need in the house to counteract the effects of rainy-May-induced-cabin-fever. :) |
 |
| One thing I don't mind about the rain is the beautiful, vibrant colors and raindrops it leaves behind. |
 |
| I love the light and shadows in this shot. |
I hope everyone had a relaxing, enjoyable weekend despite the clouds and rain. Have a great week!
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY
Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.
Lovely shots, Ashley. PS, I love your logo.
ReplyDelete