"Dance is a song of the body."

I was a very lucky kid to be surrounded by the arts, and I didn't even realize it at the time.  I was privileged to take dance classes, piano and viola lessons, painting lessons, and pottery classes.  And I got my very own camera in 7th grade.  All these years later, I recognize -- and am bountifully thankful for -- my good fortune to be able to express myself through photography while simultaneously honoring  the beautiful artistry of those around me.  In this post, I joyfully bring you my art of others' art.


"Dance is a song of the body."
-Martha Graham































Photos taken at a "Third Friday" event at Third Degree Glass Factory in St. Louis, MO.

CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. Awesome - so much movement through your photos - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment