HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Some of my most favorite pictures I've ever taken are of a new mother and her little bundle of joy.  So today would be the perfect opportunity to do a small collection of some of my favorite newborn photos from past years.  But instead, I am dedicating this Mother's Day post to MY mom.  Thank you for being a role model and committing yourself wholeheartedly to motherhood.  Enjoy your day!

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."  -Tenneva Jordan
"Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries."  -T. DeWitt Talmage

Mom and me, 1979.


Mother's Day "Mexican Breakfast," 2011... that MOM made...
I guess some mothers never stop wanting to take care of their children.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!




CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. Mothers are a precious gift from God to his children...,beautiful picture, looks more of a painting actually which makes it unique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment