“Leaving a friendly trail of little sparks of appreciation is largely a
matter of cultivating the habit of reflecting your happiness by expressing it
to the people around you. It will
prove a heart-warming habit – for them and for you.”
-David Dunn
I love springtime: pleasant temperatures, shining sun, chirping birds, and the rich colors of the landscape coming back to life after winter. I also love all the joys that accompany this cheerful time of year... my dad rounding the corner of the kitchen after his day at the farm where he found a four-leaf clover and wanted to give it to me; a friend I haven't seen in far too long appearing at the door with my favorite flowers (tulips) in hand and a smile on her face; spring festival at the school where kids are carefree and popcorn, cotton candy, and funnel cakes are an acceptable dinner. These are reasons I love spring. But mostly I love that while not only the trees, grass, and flowers are rejuvenated, so it seems we are too. Thank you to all the people in my life who pass by me as they leave their "trail of little sparks of appreciation." I appreciate you!
 |
A four-leaf clover my dad found during his day at his beloved farm and gave to me when he got home. |
 |
| Tulips from a dear friend. |
 |
| I love tulips, but I love my friends more. |
 |
| Spring Festival: Win a goldfish! |
 |
| Spring Festival: My cousin's win! |
 |
| What says spring more than a carnival, face paint, and a new goldfish? |
 |
| Carnivals are not only fun but awesomely colorful too! |
 |
An adorable little girl climbed on the guardrail to try to get a better look at the bigger kids on a ride. |
 |
| Feel like getting dizzy? Enter here. :) |
 |
| Sassiness gets attention from a smaller admirer before the start of a ride. |
 |
| "Big man on campus" a.k.a. my cousin. |
 |
I'd rather stay on the ground and photograph the ferris wheel than ride it. Does that make me a chicken? Oh well, I accept it. |
Wishing you a four-leaf-clover-and-tulips-and-carnival-style spring!!! Thanks for stopping by!
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY
Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.
WOW ash,this are great pictures.am loving it my danfo
ReplyDeleteTHEY LOOK GREAT, WOULD VISIT UR BLOG MORE OFTEN, JUST DID 2DAY N I REALLY LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT.
ReplyDelete