Third Degree Glass Factory

The Third Degree Glass Factory in St. Louis hosts an open house every third Friday of the month.  I attended this month's event, and WOW, I was in for surprises and treats at every turn.  This is a fantastic place for those who love color, fire, light, art, and of course, glass.  I was almost overwhelmed by how much of the evening I wanted to photograph, so I just took one step at a time (literally) and snapped as many shots as  I could.  If I were a betting woman I'd say this is probably my most colorful shoot to date, but I will let you decide.  I had a great evening; I had planned to attend for an hour or so and ended up staying the whole four hours.  And I will be returning.








































































Well, what did you think?  Pretty cool place, huh?  Thanks for stopping by!


CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. I love these pictures Ashley! The colors and angles are amazing...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment