Caroline

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."  --e.e. cummings

When I meet a child with light in her eyes, confidence in her step, and sweetness in her smile, well, I smile too. Meeting and photographing Caroline and her mother was a special treat for just this reason.  I look at Caroline and see what it means to be happy.  She was sassy, funny and goofy, but also sweet, engaging, and full of energy.  Oh, and did I mention she's really beautiful too?  Take a look for yourself.  And, Caroline, if you're reading this, you're a doll and it was lovely to meet you!  Enjoy your summer!  :)

A smile that lights up!




During our time together, I saw a mom and daughter with a very loving relationship.
And it was beautiful.




Don't let that serious expression fool you.
She's just modeling.  :)




Adorable.




Love it!




Sweet...




Even though she is a joyful, funny young girl, I can't help but post
these serious shots because her eyes are just so captivating in them!




This photo is indicative of their relationship... from what I saw.




Really beautiful!




The light and scenery were dreamy!




These are the shots I get when the person doesn't know I'm taking them.
Pure and carefree.  I love it.




I don't know what she saw in those flowers.  Maybe a butterfly?




Thanks for the fun, Caroline!
I wish you a future of perpetual sunshine, flowers, and giggles!


ConNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. Thank you so very much for this Ashley - the pictures we received from you were more than perfect. Thanks for the nice pictures and comments on your blog too! We feel so honored.... you do fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment