I spent the Memorial Day holiday with some great friends and family members. To make the holiday even greater, the back yard I spent it in was beautifully manicured and lush with greens, and two of the cutest, sweetest kids occupied it. To top it off, the late afternoon sun was low in the sky behind some trees through which the rays sparkled and cast the most perfect light on my little "subjects." Feast your eyes on these cuties!
 |
| Gorgeous lighting and pinch-worthy cheeks, anyone? |
 |
| I'm not sure how his parents are EVER going to be able to say "no" to this face! |
 |
| Don't you just want to reach through your screen and pinch him?! |
 |
| "Little Joe" |
 |
| "Baby Timmy" wasn't too sure about me and my camera in his face! |
 |
| Honestly, I've never seen a baby with legs THIS pudgy. He is SO cute! |
 |
| (Sigh) |
 |
| Playing with the trucks his dad, "Big Joe," played with when HE was a little boy. |
 |
| I don't even know what to say! Cheeks, cheeks, and more cheeks! |
 |
| Helloooooo, Cutie Pie! |
 |
| Not only is he adorable but polite too. He kept saying, "Thank you" to me! |
 |
| (Sigh AGAIN) |
 |
| Ahh, to be a kid, and a cool one at that. |
 |
He sat on his own long enough for me to get a few adorable shots before he toppled over. |
 |
| Favorite of the day! |
 |
| And this is their beautiful auntie! |
Leave a comment if you think these two munchkins are SUPER CUTE!!!
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY
Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.
Ashley...these pictures are awesome!! You are so talented. Of course I think the boys are super cute and you have captured it in your photos! Thank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteLove the boys, and you are so good in capturing the spirit of children!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more! You go!