One Smile. One Cade. That's All You Need.

Cade is ONE!  Well, technically, Cade is 13 months, but he is even cuter and sweeter than he was when I photographed him last fall.  I didn't think it was possible for him to get any cuter, but I was wrong.  And he smiles all the time, which makes ME smile!  So, now it's YOUR turn to smile.

First, let me remind you of his baby cuteness last November:








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, now that you've seen his adorableness as a chubby-cheeked bambino,
now feast your eyes on his more boyish charms:






He's mobile!




Beautiful Mom + Beautiful Son + Beautiful Light = Beautiful Picture
















Sigh...











"Hey Dad, wait for me!!!  I'm supposed to sit in that thing!!!"











Hellooooooo there, Smiles!




Peek-a-boo, I see you!










"Oh Dad, you're so funny."









"This is pretty fun!"





"Love ya, Mom!"






"Yep, I'm cute."

Well, there you have it, enough cuteness to last you the rest of the week, right?!  Thank you, K & D, for inviting me back to your home to photograph your BEAUTIFUL family!!

CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. What beautiful photos of such a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I'm prejudiced though since he's my grandson. Thanks for taking such good pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment