The B Family

I have been one LUCKY photographer this fall.  Beautiful families.  Beautiful weather.  Beautiful light.  All the ingredients for a dreamy photo session.  And that's just what I had with the B family.  I photographed their family last fall before their newest addition arrived this past summer, so it was fun to see them again with a new baby in tow.

Raegan, Will, and Jack are adorable kids, all three with blonde locks and giant, blue eyes.  Raegan is sweet and a great big sister.  Will is energetic and curious.  Jack is the cute, smiling baby of the bunch.

And Mom and Dad are easy-going, relaxed, and more than comfortable letting me "do my thing."  Their cuteness mixed with a great backdrop and fall lighting inspired me.  So, here are the results:


Meet the B Family!




Looking for fishies... :)




Stunner!




Cutie!








Number 3!




So beautiful... sigh...








Sweet hugs!












Precious!








Love!





Having fun on the swings!




Having fun on the playground!




Stinkin' cute!!!








I love all the blonde hair and blue eyes!








Sleeping Jack!




I could photograph this beauty all day!
So, I'll end with that one.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!



CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. beautiful family! and a nice piece of work. thumbs up Ashy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment