Michelle, Wes, & Maggie

I met a woman at a photo shoot last fall who had shown me pictures of her little girl, and I remember thinking, "Gosh, I sure would love to take pictures of her."  She was one of those babies that just begged for a camera to capture the cuteness.  So, I was super excited when the mom contacted me a few weeks ago to schedule a photo shoot of her family.  Adding to the excitement was that they wanted to have the shoot at Missouri Botanical Garden, which amazingly I had never visited but have wanted to explore for a while now.

The shoot not only fulfilled my excitement but exceeded my expectations.  It was a glorious Saturday morning at the beautiful Missouri Botanical Garden, and this adorable family was full of fun and laughs.  We spent the whole morning roaming through the gardens, and little Maggie warmed up quickly and gave me loads and loads of intense looks and cute smiles.  Their pictures are so full of love and fun that I'm left speechless.  So let's just take a look.
















































 
























 























Well, now you can see what I was so excited about.  Thank you, Michelle, for letting me spend time with your beautiful family!  Have a wonderful holiday season!


CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. Your work has captured this family as they really are,happy. I should know because that cute little red head is my granddaughter. Sounds like you have a passion for your work and your work is very good. You have captured much love in these photos. NANA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment