Happy Holidays from the D Family!

The holidays are such a fun time of year, especially when you get to spend time with families as awesome as the D Family.  Kristen, Dom, and Cade are the perfect example of why I love what I do.  To walk into a warm home glowing with holiday decorations and to be greeted with big smiles and gracious hugs, well, you can't ask for much more than that on a photo shoot.  And this little guy may look familiar because I have photographed him a couple of times before.  The cuteness of this family speaks for itself, so my words can't compare.  Thank you, D Family, for yet another awesome Sunday afternoon!  Wishing you a holiday season full of love, laughter, and prosperity!  xx



















 





















 











Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the preciousness that is Cade!



CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments