I have what I think is a pretty big family. At least it feels big when we are all in the same house, or when I hear the news that one of my 3 or 4 year old cousins is going to be an uncle, or when I realize one of my first cousins is the same age as one of our aunts. Or when I remember my aunt is a great, GREAT grandmother or my mom is a great, GREAT aunt. Anyway, you get the idea.
I attribute my big, fairly loud, and sometimes endearingly obnoxious family to my Grandma Nina who just kept having babies, babies, and more babies for 20+ years of her life.
The awesome part is that the bigger the family, the bigger the love, the bigger the laughs, the bigger the fun, and the more little kids there are to keep things real and entertaining.
So this blog post is dedicated to just a few of the cute kids in my family, a family that just keeps growing and growing and that I keep loving more and more.
I attribute my big, fairly loud, and sometimes endearingly obnoxious family to my Grandma Nina who just kept having babies, babies, and more babies for 20+ years of her life.
The awesome part is that the bigger the family, the bigger the love, the bigger the laughs, the bigger the fun, and the more little kids there are to keep things real and entertaining.
So this blog post is dedicated to just a few of the cute kids in my family, a family that just keeps growing and growing and that I keep loving more and more.







Comments
Post a Comment