I spent New Year's Eve in our state's capitol city with a super cute and spunky family. We had glorious weather and with kids as cute as these, there was no way this shoot wasn't going to be fantastic. I had so much fun spending the afternoon doing a mix of 18-year old Clyde's senior pictures, family pictures, a few head shots for work and/or Facebook-profile-picture purposes, and just "he's t00 cute" pictures of 2-year old Cameron. I like so many of the pictures so much that I couldn't decide which ones to post. That, of course, means you get to see ALL of them. So I hope you enjoy them! :)
 |
From left to right, meet: Guy, India, Baby Cameron, Brandy, and Clyde I'm in love with this picture, but I can't put into words why. I just love it. |
 |
| This is 18-year old graduating senior, Clyde. |
 |
This is 2-year old Cameron, and when I first saw this photo on my computer screen, I'm pretty sure I said, "Awww" out loud. :) |
 |
| Sisters! |
 |
| This is Clyde and Padre. |
 |
| They're buddies! |
 |
| Siblings! |
 |
I love this shot. I don't know if it's the intensity in his eyes, the strong contrasts in the black and white, or a combination thereof, but all I know is that my eyes like looking at this photo. :) |
There you have it! I loved this session, and I hope you enjoyed the photos too. Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY
Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.
they are quite a nice family, simple but adoring, you can see the bond of affection they have for each other through their eyes which tells you how far they have come as siblings and they couldn't have had anything better than have their pictures taken as a sign of remembrance of the communion they forge as brothers and sisters
ReplyDelete