Mommy To Be Kari

Well, I am one lucky photographer.  I get to photograph the most beautiful, fun and kind-hearted families on a regular basis.  This maternity shoot was particularly special because I have known Kari since we were kids.  Being comfortable with each other during a photo shoot makes the photos so much better.  And this shoot is testament to the power of the dynamic between the photographer and the photographed.

Kari, perfection found its way to pregnant you and these photos make me smile.  I hope they do the same for you.

To those of you reading this, enjoy these pictures because next up will be a blog post of Kari's little bundle of joy.  Baby Logan was born on February 9, and I took pictures of him at 10 days old.  So stay tuned!
































 







CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments