My First Wedding Photo

I was going through some old albums this morning and found photos from my aunt and uncle's wedding in New York City back in 1992.  I am pretty sure this was the spring after I got my first ever camera.  So THIS is the first wedding photo I ever took.... almost exactly 20 years ago.  They look so happy, but what's cooler is that today, they are still happily married with three of the smartest, most well-behaved, and wonderfully interesting kids I know.






CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

  1. Wow, even then you had the "eye"! Beautiful!
    miss you,
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your very first picture is a great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo! Great moment captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Seriously! You were meant to be a photographer! I bet your aunt and uncle totally love this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment