The Honor

"I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."
~Maya Angelou

I adore this quote, probably because I think it's very true in my life.  Most recently, my sister honored me with the gift of being a big part of her wedding.  And she represented the gift with both love and a beautiful box she put together with her own craftiness and affection.






















So then the fun duties of being a bridesmaid begin... Last weekend was WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING.  We had a fabulous day at a few exquisite boutiques shopping for the gown that would make my sister feel like the princess she deserves to be on her wedding day.  And....... (drum roll)........ she found the dress that did just that!  And she looked STUNNING.  To her future husband: WATCH OUT, YOU MAY NEED YOUR BEST MAN TO HOLD YOU UP WHEN THOSE CHURCH DOORS OPEN AND YOU SEE YOUR WIFE-TO-BE COMING DOWN THE AISLE..... SHE IS BREATH-TAKING!!!






And to my Sister and future Brother-in-Law, I have only one hope for you: a warm-sun-on-your-shoulders, cool-sand-under-your-feet, endless-blue-ocean-in-front-of-your-eyes, children's-laughter-echoing and all-things-wonderful kind of life together.




CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY

Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments

Post a Comment