Baby Logan

First, please allow me to apologize for how infrequently I've been blogging lately.  I blame it on 1) a "day job" that can only be described as constant craziness, 2) I moved, and 3) I didn't get internet at my new place until three weeks after moving in.  I owe you a few blogs.

So, let me share with you some photos of the teeny tiny, absolutely adorable, surprisingly expressive, and majorly loved LOGAN.

I took his mama's maternity photos a few months ago, so she may look familiar to my loyal readers.  She's as radiant and beautiful now as she was then, and I loved spending time with their little family.

So, please allow me to introduce to you the newest member of the M family!



He is already raising his eyebrows just like his mom!  So cute!




Beautiful?  This photographer proclaims YES!




Pint size cuteness!




"Hi Mom and Dad!"




He was SO small!




Such a beautiful mom with such a sweet boy.




"I'm not sure I like all this attention."




"Can I come in, puhhh-lease???????"




"Hi!  I think I'm having fun now.  Take my picture again!"




"You think I'm cute, don't you?"


Well, that's a wrap... for now.  K and C, thank you for inviting me into your home to document those first days with your precious boy!  It was awesome!  xoxo





CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY


Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments