The N Family

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
~Anthony Brandt

I spent a delightful Saturday morning with the N family, Mark, Sonya, 18-year old Mason and 15-year old Morgan.  We met at the Historical Society, and I couldn't believe I had never been there before.  It was chalk full of great places to take photos.  It took a little bit for the kiddos to get comfortable in front of me and my camera (OK, they are not young enough to call "kiddos," what word do I use to refer to a couple of spunky teenagers?).  Once they warmed up, their smiles and laughter illuminated the whole space.

And we had a blast.

And my camera LOVED them.  See for yourself:















 























 








 


















































































N family, thanks for inviting me to spend the morning with you; it was more than I could have hoped for!




CONNECT WITH ASHLEY MANSUR PHOTOGRAPHY





Please click the above links to visit Ashley Mansur Photography on the web.

Comments