Last month I donated a photo shoot to a United Way campaign, and Stephanie was the highest bidder! She decided to use her photo shoot win to take engagement pictures before the holidays. At first, we were worried our winter theme was going to be sidelined because of the unusually warm temperatures we had in November, but it turned out that our afternoon at the Christmas tree farm was actually quite cold! Pink noses and cheeks and bundling up in scarves and blankets added just the winter flare to these photos we were hoping for, not to mention all the fun props that Stephanie and Tom put so much time and energy into brainstorming and creating.
And to the lovebirds, I had a blast taking your pictures. You are darling together, and I wish you many years of wedded bliss! :)
 |
| Is she going to be the most gorgeous bride, or what?! |
 |
| I love her expression the moment after the reveal of what Tom wrote on the chalkboard. |
 |
| I hope your life together is full of funny moments like this! |
So cute!!! What a happy couple!
ReplyDeleteYou captured the moment again, Ash!
ReplyDeleteYou captured the moment perfectly, Ashley!
ReplyDelete