One of my co-workers was showing me pictures of her friend's baby, and I gushed, "I'd love to take pictures of that little girl!" Before I knew it, my colleague had made it happen.
Meet Avery, a 7.5 month old bundle of more cuteness than I can handle.
We had perfect weather and the best autumn backdrop in town, thanks to the pumpkin patch at Webster Hills United Methodist Church.
I could write and write and write about how cute I think she is, but I don't have to; the pictures speak for themselves. If you're anything like me, prepare to squeal a few times.
Was I right, or was I right?! Cuteness beyond compare!
Thanks for stopping by!
Meet Avery, a 7.5 month old bundle of more cuteness than I can handle.
We had perfect weather and the best autumn backdrop in town, thanks to the pumpkin patch at Webster Hills United Methodist Church.
I could write and write and write about how cute I think she is, but I don't have to; the pictures speak for themselves. If you're anything like me, prepare to squeal a few times.
Was I right, or was I right?! Cuteness beyond compare!
Thanks for stopping by!














Comments
Post a Comment