I get excited every time Kathy and Ryan contact me to take pictures of their family. They have three adorable kiddos: Reagan, 6; Will, 5; and Jack, 2. The last time I got together with this bunch, Jack was just an infant, so this shoot had the bonus of all three kids being mobile! And they kept me on the go this beautiful Saturday afternoon in October.
Reagan is definitely the big sister; mindful, thoughtful, and the overseer. Will is the silly one. Jack was a bit on the serious side during this shoot, but I could tell his wheels were turning; he was taking everything in.
And all the blonde hair and blue eyes are dreamy!
Don't just take my word for it; take a look at all the cuteness!
Reagan is definitely the big sister; mindful, thoughtful, and the overseer. Will is the silly one. Jack was a bit on the serious side during this shoot, but I could tell his wheels were turning; he was taking everything in.
And all the blonde hair and blue eyes are dreamy!
Don't just take my word for it; take a look at all the cuteness!




























Gorgeous family and beautiful pictures! I always enjoy seeing the world through your lense Ashley!
ReplyDelete