Spring is such a fun time of year to take pictures. This year, after a long, cold winter, the plush greens of a vibrant spring add an especially whimsical backdrop to photos. So I was delighted to take pictures of little 14-month old Avery on a sunny Sunday afternoon. You may remember this precious little face from the photos I took of her last fall. Click
here to take a peek at her photos from seven months ago.
She's still got the skin and soft features of a china doll, and her mom and grandma were able to get enough smiles out of her to make it difficult for me to choose my favorite shots.
Like last time, brace yourself for the cuteness!
 |
| It's normally a bad thing when a photographer gets a shot with the subject's eyes closed, but I love this photo. |
 |
| I don't know what had her giggling, but I sure love her raised shoulder in this laughter! |
 |
| Ohh, the eyes! Such a stunner! |
 |
| I. Can't. Handle. The. Sweetness. |
Comments
Post a Comment