“Where there is love, there is life.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
Part II
I ended up splitting my session with my cousin Parker and his fiance Kaley because there were just too many photos I loved from their summer engagement session. If you missed Part I, click here.
After our photos at the farm near Old Appleton we headed to Cape Girardeau, where they'll be married next summer, to get some shots by the Mississippi River. It was a sunny, beautiful day in southeast Missouri:
We wrapped up the session with some shots in downtown Cape Girardeau where there happened to be a car show taking place. These shots might as well have been taken 50+ years ago, and I'm madly in love with their vintage awesomeness.

That's a wrap, folks! Parker and Kaley, I am beyond thrilled for you. You are a sweet, funny, goofy, loving, gorgeous couple, and I am so happy you chose me ~not once but twice~ to take photos for you. Thanks again for letting me capture your love story with my camera!
Much love,
Ashley.
xo
P.S. Kaley, you will be a s t u n n i n g bride.
P.P.S. If you can't get enough of this adorable couple, click here to check out the winter edition of their engagement photos at a Christmas tree lot.






Comments
Post a Comment