While I'm not a wedding photographer, I recently took pictures at the wedding of one of my cousins, and I love the photos (and this couple!) so much that I decided to share the experience with my loyal blog readers.
It was a breathtaking setting as they married on a perfectly beautiful Saturday evening in late September with the lush greens of a golf course as their backdrop. With a guest list of barely more than 20 people, the smallness of the affair added to the sweet and personal atmosphere. Several times I peeked out from behind my camera and saw many a teary eye.
With the picture-perfect sun setting upon the ceremony, the simple elegance of the flowers, the young family members donning adorable pint-sized suits and ties, and the most gorgeous bride and groom, this day was both inspiring and an honor to capture with my camera.
To my dear cousin Wilson and his new bride, many congratulations and I wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and joy.
xo
Ashley.
That's a wrap on this wedding day but just the beginning of what I know will be a beautiful life together. Lots of love to you, Wilson and Lyndsay!






































































Comments
Post a Comment